- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 18
AVP - Tax Accountant # 112856
Corporate Income Tax Compliance
- You will be responsible for the US tax compliance process for Credit Suisse affiliated companies, including settling tax positions, preparation and review of annual US federal and S&L tax returns, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the US tax returns, timeliness of filing, and accuracy and timeliness of corporate tax payments for these entities.
- You will support the Tax Accounting and Compliance function, including tax provision, tax gross up calculations, IRS and State and Local Audit inquiries, coordinating with Group Finance, external advisors and external investors.
- You will be responsible for preparing the monthly, quarterly, and year-end tax accounting process for the Credit Suisse group of Companies, including the preparation, review and journal entry posting of the monthly tax provision calculations before submission to the external auditor.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience in the following areas:
- Corporate Tax Compliance, Partnership Tax Compliance, Federal, State and Local
- SOX Controls
- ASC 740 Accounting for income tax