- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
Administrative Assistant # 109562
This position serves as the administrative assistant for Group Strategy and Architecture team in Raleigh. This role will work primarily with the local and NY based senior managers. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing and coordinating the IT department's administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant will also be involved in facilitating the growth, onboarding, and space planning. Additionally, there will be office management responsibilities including coordination of daily or one-time events. The appropriate candidate must be hard working, diligent, able to complete projects within time and budget constraints and able to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- You will provide professional & courteous telephone coverage; calendar management including working with other admins to resolve scheduling conflicts; arranging single & multi-location meetings and video/audio conferences, etc., requiring interaction with both internal and external parties to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Facilities planning and issues management in conjunction with relevant site teams.
- You will provide overall office management.
- Provide high-level administrative support to management staff though conducting research and assisting in preparing statistical reports.
- You will communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the management staff.
- You will develop communications materials (Internal and External to the department).
- You will prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- You will arrange travel schedule, reservations and travel expenses for management staff as needed.
- Event Planning and other management support.
- Workplace Administration, OE Management and IT Equipment controlling - including onboarding of new staff.
- You will maintain computer files and logs for presentations materials, memos and reports.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years' experience supporting at the executive level preferred.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or diploma.
- You have an excellent written, verbal and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Do you have the ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail?
- Do you have excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings?
- You have an excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
- Must be available to arrive to work during early hours in the office, 7:00 am - 7:30 am
For more information visit Technology Careers