- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Aug 18
Americas Compliance Strategic Program Change, Vice President # 116815
The main duty of a Project Manager in the Change function of the AMERICAS Compliance Change team is to lead the delivery of complex front-to-back change projects in Compliance. The Project Manager is expected to be able to lead all aspects of such a project as part of a Compliance Program, including mobilization, shaping, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. Project Managers are expected to take full, end-to-end responsibility for their projects.
- Scoping the project or work stream.
- Manage scope and dependencies.
- Identifying the key business partners.
- Defining the project governance model and roles and responsibilities.
- Liaising with the various business units and support departments to establish priorities and agree solutions.
- Developing the project strategy and project plan.
- Allocating resources & delivering the completion of tasks.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to the business partners.
- You will ensure actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively handled.
- Ensuring communication within the project and to external business partners.
- Drafting key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle.
- Delivering project objectives and ensuring project benefits are realized.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 4-7 years project management experiences with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Track record in delivering major projects, preferably in Compliance in an investment bank or similar institution.
- You have solid knowledge of one or multiple Compliance functions and processes, e.g. Compliance MI Reporting, Compliance Risk Management, Compliance Testing.
- Do you have full project lifecycle experience as a project manager?
- You have experience managing projects business partners in a global organization.
- You have involvement in managing change.
- Experience in running IT-oriented projects, user's requirements/testing.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communications skills at all levels; including presentation skills - formal and informal to differing audiences.
- Do you have outstanding organizational skills?
- You have excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, leadership and influencing - able to influence without authority and commands respect through actions - and ability to manage conflict.
- You have a solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but is solution orientated.
- Do you have general business analysis and analytical skills?
- You have effective presentation skills with ability to produce compelling story in PowerPoint.
- You have proficient knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Vision, PowerPoint).
- PMI or similar certification desirable.