Americas Regional Treasury: Liquidity Planning # 106278
As part of the global Finance Change team in the area of the liquidity program, your role will be embedded into the program team working on assignments to provide improvements to the bank's strategic liquidity management and regulatory reporting framework.
The Americas Liquidity Planning team, which is part of Global Treasury, oversees the sources and uses of financial resources in all regional legal entities, including two branches of CS AG and the operating broker/dealer entities. The team works directly with partners in Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Risk, and Finance to assess current and forecast liquidity demand and risks and then appropriately source and position financial resources. The Supervisory teams from the Federal Reserve, the FDIC, and the SEC are also key partners that the Liquidity team regularly corresponds with.
We are looking for a Director to be part of its Raleigh team. The role reports primarily to the Americas Treasurer and secondarily to the Global Head of Liquidity Planning.
Global Treasury is in the early stages of building a Raleigh-based team. We offer the chance to perform a highly technical leadership role in a location that Credit Suisse is committed to growing. The Director role offers an individual the opportunity to perform the following tasks:
- You monitor liquidity model stress test results and lead the positioning of liquidity resources in the region.
- You maintain active correspondence with global Treasury peers and Regional business partners in order to prudently handle liquidity demand and supply.
- You lead Treasury America's contribution to annual CLAR and Recovery and Resolution Planning ("RRP") exercises and embed regulatory requirements into business-as-usual activities of the team.
- You participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our partners, including regulatory and Senior management (CHS USA's Board of Directors, Executive Board, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions), and our U.S. regulators.
- You interpret new U.S. regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- You effectively run and develop members of the Liquidity Planning team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA / MBA a plus but not a requirement
- 10+ years working experience in international banking/ financial services environment
- Experience in relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Financial Planning and Analysis)
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills
- Ability to lead a regional team and work effectively with global teams
- Ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to the development of team members and, more broadly, positively influence the expansion of Credit Suisse's profile in the Raleigh