Americas Regional Treasury Planning Analyst # 108153
Treasury's Americas Liquidity Planning team watches the sources and uses of financial resources in key regional legal entities, including two branches of CS AG and the operating broker/dealer entities. The team works directly with partners in all Divisions, Risk, and Finance to assess current and forecast liquidity risks and then appropriately source and position contingency resources. The Supervisory teams from the Federal Reserve, the FDIC, and the SEC are also key stakeholders that the Liquidity team regularly corresponds with.
Global Treasury is looking for an Assistant Vice President to be part of its Raleigh team. The role reports to the Americas Head of Liquidity Planning.
Global Treasury is building a Raleigh-based team and is looking for team players that are eager to develop technical deep understanding and partner with other functions in the location.
- You will engage in planning and forecasting use of the bank's financial resources (Liquid Assets, Secured funding, Unsecured funding, etc).
- You will collaborate with divisional representatives to develop forecast liquidity needs and plans.
- You will participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our business partners, including regulatory and Senior management (CHS USA's Board of Directors, Executive Board, internal Business Unit clients, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions).
- You will interpret new local regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- Build in-depth analysis and presentations for senior management discussions that assist in the development of global and regional liquidity, funding and capital planning strategy.
- Successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA, MBA/ PhD a plus but not a requirement.
- Do you have 3+ years working experience in international banking/financial services environment?
- Do you have an experience in relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis)?
- You have an excellent quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams.
- Ability to closely collaborate across divisions and levels of seniority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.