Application Delivery Manager
We Offer We Offer:
Application Delivery Manager Role, working within the Network & Physical Security (N&PS) Team. Responsible for the project delivery and service roll-out to new locations within Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM), Physical Access Control (PAC), Video Management Systems (VMS) and Visitor Identity Management Systems (VIMS).
This role is a key role within IT and requires interaction with business partners at various levels of several business units (Group Business Support Service) and across IT; the products have global reach and are of critical importance to the firm's building access and monitoring controls.
- Acquire, install and configure applications that are used in the areas of physical security, for all offices globally.
- Meaningful and interesting position within the N&PS Delivery organization team with responsibility for the project delivery and the roll-out of services to new locations within the PIAM, PAC and VMS areas.
- Opportunity to deliver the firm's global physical security services to all regions around the world.
- Provide technical expertise for assigned services from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements for the services to ensure ever growing value from product and services portfolio.
- Ability to learn and have aim for integration of products provided by different vendors to a flawless, end-to-end service.
- Possibility to drive the roll-out of new or embraced services on a global level in alignment with the business.
- Ensure a balanced and professional business partner management on all seniority levels on IT and the business side.
- Balance products/ platforms life-cycle while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment.
You Offer You Offer:
- Responsibility for audit and compliances areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/ or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/ issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Consistent track record with a minimum of 5 years' in a similar role in Technology Infrastructure (e.g. Engineering, Integration, Solution Architect) a plus if it's in the Physical Security industry.
- Outstanding understanding of security principles and/or experience with engineering/ architecture in the area of Physical Security for large enterprises in the following technology areas: PIAM, PAC System, VMS and VIMS.
- Experience managing projects of various sizes and complexity with different business units on an enterprise level.
- Familiarity with writing scripts, SQL databases, Windows Server, IT networking principles.
- Experienced working in an international and highly complex environment with a high level of cultural awareness
- Proficient language skills in English!