- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jul 18
BMR IHC Compliance, Assistant Vice President # 115334
This role will support the preparation and reporting aspects of regulatory capital for certain US regulatory reports and schedules (FR Y-9C, FR Y-14Q, FR Y-14A). The role will report into a Vice President within the Basel Measurement and Reporting (BMR) team.
- Data preparation and analysis for US regulatory reports and schedules.
- Conduct "deep dive" analysis on the identification of data sources, methodology treatment, variances, and control issues, etc.
- Support and develop presentations and reports for senior management and regulators.
- Support the automation process of US regulatory report preparations, including UAT testing, and other improvements to reporting workflows.
- Educate and train to be a subject matter expert on the US Basel Rules and Fed reporting instructions.
- Communicate regularly with team members and other business partners to keep them up to date on compliance requirements and dates, and raise any issues promptly.
- Support internal and external regulatory reviews and ad hoc queries.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA and/or MBA a plus).
- 5+ years work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within the banking industry or finance function.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Basic understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective?
- Strong analytical skills in financial and business analysis experience?
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and the commitment to work towards challenging deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Practical experience with Access and SQL database in building application, and working with tables and queries, is a plus.
- Communicate well, and work well individually and in group setting.