- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 18
Banking Operations Specialist – Loans # 110537
Raleigh Loans is responsible for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions every single day. Our responsibilities include trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help develop and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that improve profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of Role:
- You will communicate with internal & external colleagues & clients across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office.
- You will monitor daily control reports (KRI's) by reviewing & balancing where applicable.
- You will be familiar with reading and interpreting legal documentation.
- You will have relevant work experience in corporate environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have proficient in use of Microsoft Excel.
- You have proficient in use of Microsoft Word.
- You are able to prioritize and multi-task in a high pace environment.
- You have proven attention to detail.
- You are a great teammate (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication).
- You have effective interpersonal skills (verbal & written).
- You have ability to work independently.
- You have proven interpersonal skills including organizational, listening & problem solving.
- You have LoanIQ knowledge preferred.