Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Business Analysts in the compliance data team will be responsible for the sourcing and distribution of trades, orders, positions and reference data to support global compliance processes. In this role, the business analysts will be part of a team engaged in a strategic program to migrate the current sate data platform to a modern cloud based solution. The key tasks performed by the Compliance data business analysts include, but not limited to:
- Analyze current state flows/specifications, investigate strategic data sources
- Conduct data analysis, develop compare reports
- Partner with upstream data providers across the bank to establish new feeds/improve existing feeds
- Develop functional specifications, interface agreements
- Conduct walk-thru' s with development, QA and other partners
- Provide analysis support for business users and other collaborators involved in the creation of business requirements
- Provide inputs to develop test strategy and functional test cases
- Manage functional testing, UAT and production implementation
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Prior experience in an Investment Bank as a IT Business Analyst, preferably in post trade technology or regulatory applications.
- Detailed knowledge of the reference & market data including Product, Pricing, Customer/Account & Entity.
- Basic Knowledge of trade life-cycle, post trade functions
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solving abilities
- Hardworking, the candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working both independently and within a team, using one's own initiative to provide robust and timely solutions.
- Result oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Outstanding SQL and data analysis skills; Python experience is desirable
- Background in applications involving significant data volumes and 24X7 data feeds is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.