Business Analyst-Finance Change
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- The Data Sourcing team is a dynamic team where every day is different. If you want a wide array of exposure to different functional areas and teams within the bank, that is available within this role
- Exposure to vast amount of different experiences within the team. We work as colleagues and mentors, so, if you want to start your career and learn from experienced industry practitioners or wish to augment your career with access to some very strong analysts to help guide you, we're a very strong match
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or STEM.
- Experience level 3-5 years in an analyst capacity preferably in financial services is essential
- Storytelling ability- analyze and communicate the issue and how we resolve it to both technical and business partners
- Comfortable as part of a team but also willing to take charge and help guide our work
- Outstanding problem solving skills with the ability to dive into a critical business issue and break it down in to smaller parts is a plus!
- Interest in technology- The change team deals directly with the CFO IT team as partners. While we’re not IT coders, we’re looking for a cross section of business process knowledge and some technical know how to solve problems for our clients
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills to build positive relationships with clients is a big plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.