- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Jun 18
Business Analyst - Finance Change # 109375
In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key stakeholders, we work to build business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
As a foreign banking organization (FBO), Credit Suisse is required to submit the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) framework at the US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) level and must submit an annual U.S. Resolution Plan. The aim of the CCAR/RRP (Recovery and Resolution Planning) Program is to ensure Credit Suisse meets the Federal Reserve Bank's requirements.
This is an ENO role for a Business Analyst in Finance Change for the CCAR and RRP projects.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Perform business analysis for data sourcing to support the CCAR/RRP Projection process
- Interface with line function, IT and other Change team and participate in requirement and design discussions
- Understand and document detailed requirements, data validation requirements and translate business needs into process or application improvement solutions
- Develop test plans, cases and scripts for various test phases. Execute testing
- Execute tasks on a timely basis according to a defined project work plan / project schedule
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's Degree with courses in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems preferred
- Change experience, developing requirement documentations, implementing process and system improvement solutions is a plus
- Exposure to Financial reporting, CCAR, Resolution Planning or other Fed Reporting is a plus
- Ability to perform detailed/complex data analysis tasks, strong Excel skills
- Ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities for process and systems change and assess / improve business processes
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical and creative
- Document information accurately and succinctly
- Excellent team player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & commitment)
- Strong communication ability (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently; Self-starter
- Quick learner of technical applications
- Knowledge of Essbase or Hyperion Financial Planning a plus