- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 18
Business Analyst # 108561
This Business Analyst role will join Rationalisation Program within SRP (Strategic Risk Program). The Rationalisation Program is responsible for generating efficiencies, improving front-to-back controls and meeting regulatory requirements by consolidating legacy FO Risk Management platforms onto strategic FO risk systems.
You will be working with teams across the bank - Front Office, Risk, Finance, Operations, Technology. The key elements of your role will include:
- Gathering and producing Business Requirements Documents, current and target state process, controls and system architecture. This requires carefully preparing, running and minuting business partner meetings and workshops.
- Working closely with Technology delivery partners in translating business requirements into technology requirements and specifications.
- Crafting test strategies, test plans and use cases.
- Running data validation test phase. The role expects you to perform data extractions, manipulation and analysis using Excel/Access/other in house tools. SQL knowledge would be an advantage but not a strict requirement. Abilities to critically analyse data, spot trends and issues and to clearly articulate findings to our business partner groups are meaningful to this role.
- Assisting project and program managers with deliverables - program/project level scope documents such as detailed migration schedules, risks and issues logs, status reports, updates to project charters, business cases and program/project initiation documents, change requests.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a 5+ years of business analyst experience and/or experience in a consultancy or a financial institution.
- You're a self-starter, can work independently.
- You hold a Bachelors' degree or equivalent.
- You can produce quality documentation (requires attention to detail) and communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of business partners across global locations remotely.
- You have skills in data analysis/ experience; confident with MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint); have excellent analytical, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Have a deep understanding of financial markets and products and of project lifecycle.
- A resilient self-starter and a fast learner, can work independently and hold your own with business partners;
- Knowledge of investment banking / global markets processes and architecture such as Trade Management, Risk and P&L generation.
- Knowledge of risk concepts and practices and regulation.
- Technical data analysis skills such as SQL.