- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 19
Business Analyst # 119882
Role Description :
GM/IHC CDO team is looking to hire business analysts to support data testing as part of Data Quality & Controls.
· Work closely with work stream teams (Business Owners, Change and IT teams etc.) to analyze and understand given business requirements/problem statement
· Create Test cases for the various Data Testing types being carried out by the testing team which include but not limited to Data Lineage testing, Data Origination and complex Data Quality rules testing
· Create Testing Requirements documents including testing strategy, test cases and classification of testing issues to get them correctly tracked and prioritized for remediation
· Perform analysis to understand changes to existing business processes, data and IT Architecture as well as impact to existing consumers of those reference data elements
· Create control requirements document with completeness and accuracy rules to ensure adequate Data Quality and Control checks for each in-scope ref data element
· Document Data Glossary, Process and Systems Lineage, Control Requirements in Data Governance Tool
· Provide inputs to create integrated Front to Back test strategy aligned with agreed solution designs
· Work closely with IT teams and act as an interface between them to influence integrated solution designs with inputs from analysis phase
Key Qualifications :
· Knowledge of investment banking products/instruments (Cash Securities, Listed Derivatives and OTC Derivatives etc.)
· Overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance and Business and Technical Data Architecture
· Experience in Data Analysis and Data Testing
· Experience in Data Migrations/Conversions a plus
· Ability to engage multiple teams across different functional areas front-to-back, understand different view-points and drive analysis to clear business requirements
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in client/stakeholder relationship management
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with keen attention to detail
· Experience in understanding and preparing business process docs, Front-to-Back data flows etc.
· Proven ability to work independently and manage one's time
Computer software proficiency, including: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio , MS Excel and MS Access
· IHC, CCAR experience a plus
· Experience with IDQ (Informatica) and HP Quality Center and SQL is a plus
· Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required
· 3-7 years of relevant business analysis work experience required
· Business Analysis experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services preferred but not mandatory
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Your experience in the Financial Industry is a requirement.
- Your experience in one or more functional areas e.g. Regulatory Reporting, RWA Calculations, Market Risk or Credit Risk a plus.
- Your knowledge about front to back processes a plus.
- Your knowledge and experience using Collibra tool a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers