Business Analyst for Legal Entity CCAR # 093574
Group Regulatory Reporting is a Cross functional Global team supporting multiple regulatory systems, programs and business processes aligned over 4 core areas.
- Business Partner Management: Client relationships management and supervision of client pipeline of work across a client portfolio.
- IT Owner: Deliver cost effective technology solutions and data governance enabling CFO business functions to be the best Finance, Operations and IT division in the industry.
- Business Analysis: Provider of high quality business engineering services. Empowering end to end IT solutions by using experienced knowledge of processes and systems, benefiting Business and IT partners.
- Program/Project Management: Manage and implement demanding global Basel regulatory standards designed to help protect the international financial system from risk.
- As part of a top notch Business Analysis team, you will get an opportunity to personally influence the Bank's technology solutions to automate existing manual processes.
- You will be involved in projects that will eliminate Operational Risk while establishing tight Service Level Agreements thus ensuring that the Bank is able to meet regulatory requirements in a timely manner.
- Using standard methodologies you will enable documentation of functional processes and data analysis to ensure resulting output is reflective of the Business requirements of the bank's projects.
- You will act as a mentor to junior resources that will enable the bank to achieve its "Grow Your Own" initiative and at the same time positioning to be future technology leader.
- Your genuine enthusiasm to excel in the Business Analysis field combined with an insight into the business landscape post the financial crisis will ensure the bank will continue to be an industry leader.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- The role is passionate about the US Regulatory space with business users primarily located in New York and Raleigh.
- You will work as an IT BA supporting implementation of new US Regulations and improvements to existing systems within the bank.
- You will work with the Business teams to convert Business requirements into Functional specifications.
- Your understanding of financial products and processes (Balance sheet, Netting, Reconciliation. Knowledge of US regulations preferred i.e. FRY9-C, CCAR etc.)
- You will participate in data analysis/sourcing to support various US regulatory submissions to the Federal Reserve such as TIC, 14A, FRY9-C, 14Q etc.
- You have SQL knowledge that can run queries against databases for data analysis (Ideally should have been in a development role for 2-3 years in his/her career).
- You analyze and use the data to provide input for various Compliance and Regulatory systems.
- You perform Impact analysis/Regression testing of the changes done in the existing system.
- You can work with offshore teams and co-ordinate development and testing.
- You will provide work estimates to the Project Manager.