- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jul 18
Business Engineer and Change Lead for US Raleigh # 109146
- You will work closely with CRO Change Program Leads to understand the full Change agenda for the Function / Region.
- You will contribute to RFDAR and bank wide architectural development, by ensuring projects deliver in line with the IT and Business Target Architecture (TOM, Business Services etc.).
- You will be responsible for the Function / Regions contribution and to Change Programs.
- Jointly with IT responsible for development and monitoring of the RFDAR 2020 vision roadmap for process and IT applications.
- You will have overall responsibility for the Function / Region FDAR Business and IT architecture, ensures consistent approach and standards are followed for process and target state definition.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Are you a self-starter, active, & ability to lead and drive initiatives from concept to execution?
- Do you have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of business partners across the organisation including senior management within RFDAR?
- You have strong analytical and financial mind-set.
- Professional and strong work ethic.
- You are competent multitasking abilities with the ability to work to tight timeframes.