- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
CFO COO/Business Manager # 120410
- You will assist in the development of the CFO CS Holdings USA & Other Americas Entities annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- You will handle overall financial and headcount budgets for the respective Sub Organizations (Capital & Resolution Planning, IHC LE Finance, ORC/QA Regulatory Reporting, Group Insurance, & IHC FP&A).
- You will work with various business resource leads to monitor actual and forecasted spend against budget for all line items on a monthly basis, including deep dive expense line analysis.
- You will manage and track headcount FTE against budget and approved hiring plans.
- Manage and track all headcount reductions against budget.
- You will oversee deployment processes and plans to insure Liberty Targets are met.
- You will assist in preparation of materials for key program leads.
- You will serve as key coordination manager for all Smart Working moves for CFO, working closely with CRES, Security, & IT to manager expectations and insure all required moves are efficient and seamless.
- Contribute as needed on COO-led initiatives and projects, including communication, training, talent development, deployment, BCP, financials, etc. for the CFO CS Holdings USA & Other Americas Entities organization.
- You will facilitate cross-functional collaboration among all areas within CFO.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You must have 5-8 years of experience in a Finance, Accounting, or Business Analysis role.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a similar subject.
- Experience with financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for business divisions or regulatory programs required.
- Experience in Financial Reporting and variance tracking experience a plus.
- Prior experience in Resource Management & Planning.
- Experience with processes and operations of an investment bank a plus.
- Ability to interact across a broad spectrum of staff, departments, regions and functions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high-pressure environments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and proven track record of delivery.
- MS Office skills a requirement.
- Experience with Essbase and Business Objects a plus.