- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 13 Nov 18
C++ Developer # 118737
You will have opportunity to
- Apply knowledge of Object Oriented Architecture and Design to build cutting edge software solutions.
- Participate in design sessions where features, enhancements or bugs are discussed in professional and respectful manner.
- We produce required documentation.
- Develop high quality C++ Linux applications with limited supervision.
- Collaborate with the team of finding every possible way to enhance existing enterprise system. Write tests; perform performance tuning, latency analysis, and debugging.
- Train production support staff on the use of developed systems and enhanced functionality.
- Provide support by advising in the areas of expertise and audit proper functioning of deployed applications.
- We build positive work atmosphere.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You should have the following qualifications:
- You have at least 10 years of experience in C++ application development (including C++14, and Boost).
- You have an experienced knowledge of multi-threaded programming.
- You have an advanced knowledge and experience in socket programming.
- Do you have working knowledge of messaging middleware (like Tibco EMS, Apache ActiveMQ)?
- Do you have an experience with cross platform C++ development (Windows, and Linux)?
- Do you have a proven Object Oriented Architecture and Design experience?
- You have an extraordinary problem solving abilities and excellent analytical skills.
- You have an excellent interpersonal communication skills including the ability to work with distributed team.
- You have extensive expertise in electronic trading: FIX, OUCH, and other protocols.
- You have knowledge and experience of working with the Reuters RFA market data API.
- You have hands-on experience with networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and UDP.
- You have understanding of other relational databases (Oracle), NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Redis), and time-series databases (OneTick).
- You have experience in development of systems in electronic trading space.
- You have experience in development and support of critical enterprise systems.
- You have knowledge of other languages such as Java, C#, and Lua.
- You have code review and mentoring experience.
- You have the ability to work effectively with QA and training Support Personal.
For more information visit Technology Careers.