- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jun 18
Capital Adequacy & Stress Testing Analyst
The Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing team is building its stress testing and overall risk capabilities to meet an evolving regulatory environment in the US to address requirements such as CCAR 14Q Trading, 9Q RWA/VaR projection and GMS/stress testing for Market Risk. You will work in a team of risk analysts responsible for regular and ad-hoc analysis of portfolios across CSH USA, track key risks and raise potential risk issues to senior management on a timely basis.
In the above team, Credit Suisse is looking for an Assistant Vice President/ENO. This opportunity will support the Federal Reserve's Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) 14Q requirements. It will also be responsible for the design, planning and implementation of changes to the above functions.
Key Responsibilities (with focus on the CCAR 14Q process):
- Carry out day to day portfolio reporting and analysis of risk sensitivities.
- Analysis of risk on daily/weekly/monthly basis and timely communication.
- Understand the Market Risk Framework used at Credit Suisse.
- Set up and maintain appropriate quality controls for the processed data.
- Ensuring complete and accurate risk collection and reporting for US legal entities.
- Management of projects to improve risk collection and reporting, working with other teams like Risk Clusters, Product Control, IT, Trading.
- Perform regular deep dives into portfolios.
- Understand key methodologies behind 14Q and perform "what if" analysis and the connection with CCAR and other Market Risk Scenario submissions.
- Manage and improve existing models/processes identified during submissions, document results and limitations for the 14Q submission.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 1-5 years of experience with Market risk modeling, statistical testing, time series methodology or stress testing & scenario analysis.
- A Master's degree in Finance or quantitative discipline preferred.
- Experience with VBA and other scripting languages.
- Experience with statistical tools and risk management tools.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure environments.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to implement proof of concept solutions in order to present or test ideas quickly.