- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 May 18
Capital & Resolution Planning Financial Projections Governance Analyst # 112666
The Central Projections Team (CPT) is part of the Capital and Resolution Planning function at Credit Suisse. As a member of CPT, you will support the execution of Credit Suisse's financial and capital projections processes in support of regulatory programs including the Federal Reserve Board's (FRB) Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and FRB's Resolution Plan (RRP). You will partner with Finance, Risk, COO, and Front Office subject matter experts to drive delivery of supervisory reporting requirements. Your main responsibilities will include the below as it relates to financial projections:
- You will support in designing and drafting of presentation materials to regulatory bodies; for example, FRB, FDIC, and FINMA.
- You will support in developing processes and documentation around remediating lessons learned, and internal and external audit-related findings.
- You will support writing documentation for CCAR and RRP narratives, and managing the team's delivery of documentation.
- You will support business management initiatives (including, onboarding staff, building budgets, and enhancing knowledge sharing/training programming); also, dedicatedly getting involved with key priorities and activities as required.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, business management, and project management roles.
- You have a solid analytical, logical, and numerical mindset: ability to analyze specific business problems and propose tenable solutions.
- You have excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, writing, and communication skills.
- Do you possess a can-do, collaborative, and positive attitude with a sense of urgency?
- Do you have a strong organizational and time management skills?