- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Sep 18
Cloud Security Engineering - Integration # 116768
We are looking for an experienced security professional who has had proven success helping secure the adoption of Public Cloud platforms on an Enterprise-basis. Credit Suisse are embarking on an aggressive adoption of external platforms based on multiple implementation patterns (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS) and a,Security first' perspective affords the right individual a significant opportunity to help drive strategy and implementation across all platform capabilities. Our strategy is to remain cloud-agnostic so we also envisage a significant focus of this role will be on identifying and implementing 3rd party security services and applications that will be the basis of a sustainable cloud security framework.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5 to 10 years of enterprise security experience (Identity, Auth/Entitlements, Data Security, Cyber Security).
- You have 3+ years of architecting solutions supporting adoption of public cloud platforms.
- You have deep/Broad platform-level knowledge of Azure or AWS.
- You have experience of cloud implementation based on 'Infrastructure as Code' leveraging e.g. Azure RM, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Do you have experience of working in globally distributed team, fostering collaboration?
- You have self-starting approach, analytical thinking.
- Do you have an experience to help grow and develop a team performing a 'Cloud Security Center of Excellence' function?
For more information visit Technology Careers.