- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 18
Credit Risk Management, AVP-VP Asset Finance # 105952
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
In this role you will be providing credit assessment, approval, rating, reporting and risk management of secured credit facilities for asset finance receivable originators and servicers. Responsibilities include:
- You be responsible for conducting and documenting credit analysis for initial, annual and interim reviews of Asset Finance counterparties, transactions and credit facilities
- You will be resolving and assigning appropriate credit limits and internal risk ratings
- You will prepare written reports to communicate the results of the analysis conducted
- You will approve transactions within delegated level of credit authority
- You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on credit limits, exposures and portfolio characteristics
- You will define appropriate credit terms to be included in legal documentation
- You will have the opportunity to participate in client due diligence meetings and telephone calls
- You will represent CRM in meetings with Front Office, Legal and Compliance, Treasury, etc.
- You will track loan covenants, deterioration of credits, excessive concentrations of risk and asset performance concerns
- You will mentor new or less experienced team members
- You will be assisting with market and other ad hoc analyses
- In this role will you will also provide on-site management of current Asset Finance and Real Estate teams.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Relevant undergraduate or graduate level degree (preferably Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting)(BA/BS minimum)
- 5 - 7+ years related business experience
- 3 - 5+ years of experience with Securitized Products and/or Risk Management
- Strong analytical, business writing, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior members of the Asset Finance capital markets and conduit teams, as well as senior management of CS clients
- Familiarity with derivative financial instruments and regulatory issues and concerns related to asset-backed lending