- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
Credit Risk Management, Analyst - Assistant Vice President, Corporates Portfolio Management # 110217
Credit Suisse's Corporate Credit Risk Management (CRM) team in North America partners with key business partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US. CRM is building out its Portfolio Management function in Raleigh and is seeking an Analyst-level candidate.
CRM Portfolio Managers are expected to be experts on a portfolio of loans through rigorous monitoring of industry, business, and financial developments and detailed knowledge of portfolio risks and concentrations.
Portfolio Management Analysts are responsible for assisting to provide coverage of an assigned portfolio and completing a variety of other portfolio management deliverables. Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will maintain financial models and complete reviews for assigned coverage.
- You will present credit updates to team leads, senior management, and other department review forums.
- You will regularly update peers comps for team coverage universe.
- You will prepare periodic industry review for assigned industries.
- You will coordinate review scheduling and ensure compliance with internal/regulatory requirements.
- You will oversee preparation of regular and ad-hoc portfolio management reports.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field?
- Relevant work experience in a credit portfolio management or loan underwriting role at a regulated bank is a plus.
- You have a high level understanding of credit analysis, including industry and business analysis, financial modeling, and understanding of capital structure and loan/bond documentation.
- You have consistent track record of success with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.