Data Analytics - Business Analysis & Engineering # 106276
Group Operations Solution Delivery (GOSD) is an integrated IT delivery team, with a broad set of career opportunities for our employees, and the chance to develop both technology and business aligned skills.
- You will engage with Operations Control and Risk (OC&R) business partners to consider opportunities for process and system improvements.
- You will analyze of a variety of data and reporting technologies.
- You will assess the impact of system improvements on existing production systems and contribute to their implementation.
- You will participate in an agile implementation team.
- Contribute to a reduction of implementation risks by delivering high quality requirement specifications.
- Input in to the GOSD strategy of risk analytics and managerial reporting and the use of big data technology; assess opportunities to align with strategic initiatives and make progress towards our future target state.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
A proven track record partnering with IT teams and business users to assess opportunities for process improvements, define requirements for the development team, execute data analysis to ensure solutions address requirements accurately, write specification documents to support QA test case preparation, confirm test results are appropriate for eventual releases of enhancements, and maintain proper documentation of system components and processes.
- You are proficient in business analysis/engineering techniques, tools, and documentation standards.
- You have a good level of product knowledge in one or more areas of the Financial Services industry a plus.
- A genuine enthusiasm to work in an agile team using Odyssey for work product tracking.
- Do you have an experience with management reporting tools and techniques, risk indicators, metric driven dashboards, and/or predictive analytics?
- You have the ability to challenge the status quo, a quick learner capable of working in a dynamic environment, a curious individual seeking to explore the application new technology for managerial reporting; solid strategic analysis, problem solving, issue resolution and decision-making skills.
- You have a knowledge of basic Microsoft applications, relational databases (e.g. Oracle), reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects), big data tools (e.g. Apache Hadoop stack), ETL tools (e.g. Informatica), and JAVA based user interfaces.
- University undergraduate degree.
For more information visit Technology Careers .