- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Mar 19
Data Scientist - Cognitive Analytics # 123297
Credit Suisse is a multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and headquartered in Switzerland, with operations in about 50 countries, employing more than 45,000 people. Credit Suisse provides wide-ranging training and development opportunities; it promotes a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, and focuses on innovation to create value for clients, shareholders and communities.
IT GCTO End User Services in the Cognitive and Digital Services (CDS) offers an end-to-end service in the development and implementation of Amelia (Artificial Intelligence virtual agent), Contact Center Modernization, data science, machine learning and advanced analytics out to the firm. This role sits within the 'Cognitive Implementation' organization that is comprised of highly skilled data scientists, neuroscientists, and Natural Language Processing experts, Machine Learning engineers, Integration and User Experience experts. Within CDS, the 'Cognitive Implementation' organization is building a cognitive analytics capability charged with delivering advanced data science, natural language understanding, and machine learning capabilities to deliver business intelligence and automation through MLaaS solutions.
The Cognitive Analytics team is responsible for designing and implementing solutions in the following areas of focus:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP), including Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Machine Learning applications in Predictive analytics, Customer engagement, Process automation, Security systems.
- Deep Learning.
- Intelligent Services Automation.
- Meeting demanding Agile project schedules on time.
- Improving the CDS reputation as a consultant for the Bank for topics including Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Machine Learning.
- Enjoying your work.
- You will have exposure to new technologies (AI/ML, MLaaS platforms, cognitive technologies).
- You will have exciting and challenging work.
- You have a fantastic team spirit and inspirational department head.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
We welcome you looking to work in a fast-paced exciting environment on the leading edge of IT technology and Artificial Intelligence in the financial industry.
We look to you to bring
- You have enterprise experience with Data Science team.
- You have deep understanding of Data Analytics, Statistics, and Data Visualization.
- You have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Machine Learning models, NLP/NLU.
- You have knowledge of Neural Network frameworks.
- You have practical experience on Data Science technology stacks.
- You have computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferred language: Python, OS: Linux.
- Ownership and Accountability - A readiness to pick up and own tasks and be responsible for the future outcome.
- Collaboration - Having a collaborative and inclusive team approach.
- Leadership - Ability to be an effective and inspiring communicator.
- Innovation - having an eye for innovation and the vision to execute on it.
- Genuine Enthusiasm - A love of and pride in your work.
For more information visit Technology Careers .