- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
ENO to AVP - US Regulatory Reporting - CS Holdings and CS AG New York and Cayman Branch # 105144
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to be responsible for the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and broad partnership culture.
You will serve a critical role within US Regulatory Reporting by taking a meaningful role in the regulatory reporting for the Credit Suisse (CS) Holdings and CS NY and Cayman Branches. You will interact directly with regulators, auditors (both internal and external), head office, and other senior level partners. You will display a high level of integrity and strong social skills when dealing with clients, and can work independently and in a team dynamic to meet both Credit Suisse and external deadlines.
- You assist in the preparation of quarterly and monthly Treasury International Capital reports as well as the weekly FR2004 Primary Dealer reports. Ensure that the filings are filed accurately and timely with the Federal Reserve.
- You help put together the monthly, quarterly and annual reports submitted to the Department of Commerce.
- You work closely with front office and operations to research and analyze data trends within the filings.
- You adhere to the guidelines of the firm's regulatory framework regarding preparation and submission of the regulatory filings.
- You provide guidance and direction for our US Regulatory Systems Migration team in automation and control enhancement efforts.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA / MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years prior related accounting / regulatory / financial reporting experience (depending upon the role).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously, but with specific direction as necessary.