- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Mar 19
End User Education Portal Manager # 121534
Credit Suisse is a major player in global banking - and is an employer of choice. As we continue to expand our excellent market position we value the force that drives our success: more than 49,700 individuals who share our vision to create the world's most admired bank.
End User Services (EUS) is a department within Group CTO which encompasses the operations, product management and engineering for all internal end user facing services (i.e. desktop, mobile, Lync, and voice). The End User Services department is responsible for providing global workplace/space support, desktop and mobile support and computing infrastructure for internal users globally. Continual Support Improvement (CSI) within EUS is directly accountable for the infrastructure operations, quality assurance and support functions that interact directly with our users.
The End User Education team, part of CSI, is based in Raleigh and is responsible for driving client communications, brand consistency, product marketing and business engagement activities (IT Expert Bars, Business Advisory Boards, collecting client feedback and driving for improvements) to improve overall UX and engagement.
The team is looking for an individual to join the team to develop the IT Help Portal. The IT Help Portal is viewed by 160,000 people per month and used as the primary channel for users across the bank to find out about our products and services, seek IT Support and place requests.
The individual's main responsibilities will be:
- Operational management of Credit Suisse's internal education portal/community (IT Help) and be responsible for the strategy for creating and moderating content for all groups.
- Business owner for Credit Suisse's IT Help portal who drives innovation and reviews and approves all changes, small and large, to the system.
- Work in unison with content writers and producers that are responsible for writing knowledge articles and blog articles, plus a team of product managers who write documentation for users, configurations, integrations, product release notes and installation guides.
- Since the IT Help portal is visible to partners across the bank, you will be the first in line to ensure all content is of the highest quality and create a set of Credit Suisse Gold Standards.
- Develop and maintain access for all global teams to the IT Help portal for the purpose of promoting new products/services.
- Work directly with internal IT teams on portal road-map, upgrades and technical requirements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent work experience (5-7 yrs)
- You have Industry experience in creating content across web, print, video.
- You have industry experience in content audit, assessment and design to improve user experience.
- You have a ServiceNow experience.
- You have experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- You have deep understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- You have the ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- You are self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills.
- Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign).
- Proven track record to deliver change and success.
- Co-ordinate multiple activities in dynamic environment.
- You have a positive and can-do attitude
- You have strong client care skills and end-to-end accountability demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Do you have the ability to deliver high quality work under time pressures?
- Recommend 6-8 criteria in bullet form
- Ensure requested academic qualifications are commensurate with the role.
- Highlight the 'must-have' criteria, with other criteria as desirable but not mandatory
- Avoid subjective or ambiguous criteria (e.g. 'must be a good communicator') - all criteria should be able to be assessed during the interview process.
For more information visit Technology Careers .