Environment Management Engineer
The Trade Management technology team develops and supports Trade Capture and Processing across multiple mission critical systems at Credit Suisse.
We are seeking a hardworking technologist specializing in Environment Management to join our DevOps team. This is a Global team supporting APAC, India, London and New York.
This is an opportunity for a person to work with a wide variety of technology including large databases (Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server), service oriented systems in Java and .NET on Linux and Windows.
Credit Suisse also utilizes a mature build and deploy toolchain based on Jenkins and Artifactory.
The successful candidate will:
- Work alongside development teams to build and deploy software.
- Coordinate change management, ensuring that standard processes are followed.
- Build environments including internal procurement, deployment, configuration management and shakeout testing.
- Work with developers and infrastructure teams to trouble-shoot issues in test and production environments
- Engage in automating the deployment of software, configuration and certificates.
- Configure monitoring solutions and respond to alerts.
- Automate other processes as necessary to improve efficiency.
- Document new or changing processes.
Occasional weekend work will be required in support of Production releases.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Infrastructure administration in either Linux or Windows.
- Basic SQL skills within Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server databases.
- A background in scripting languages Perl, Python, PHP, Bash/Powershell scripts.
- Hands on experience with source control and repository systems eg. Git, SVN, Nexus.
- Experience with build systems eg. Jenkins, Bamboo, Cruise Control.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- JEE server administration (Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss).
- Container technologies (Docker) and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Java or C# programming.
- Deep understanding of messaging middleware (MQ Series, Tibco EMS).
- Experience with monitoring solutions AppDynamics and/or a similar solution would be advantageous.
- Experience with Service Virtualization (CA LISA).
- Exposure or an understanding of Delphix would be advantageous.
For more information visit Technology Careers .