- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
Environment Management # 128693
- You will operate as a local point of contact in Raleigh for environment management activities.
- You will support the offshore environment management team with deep knowledge on the setup and maintenance activities.
- You will document and train the offshore team on the connectivity and environmental setup procedures.
- You will co-ordinate environment activities with other teams requiring support in the ICP Securities and TV environments.
- You will run batch executions in the US time zone.
- You will aid in planning and execution of major UAT activities for ICP Securities and Trade Validation.
- You will plan the upgrade and EOL activities for the applications in the supported areas.
- You will provide Technical SME knowledge for the setup and operation of the environments. Technology experience required is: Weblogic, .Net, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Linux, Solaris, Windows Server.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- You have 5 years' experience in environment management or devops teams.
- You have superb communication skills and communicate complex ideas to varying levels of seniority.
- You have experience in working with global teams. Experience working with teams in India is a bonus.
- You have the ability to coordinate activities with multiple internal teams operating globally.
- Experience with Weblogic, .Net, and IBM MQ/OMB would be a great benefit.
- Jira, Confluence and subversion experience is preferred.
- HP ALM knowledge is a bonus.
- IBM MQ
- MS SQL Server
For more information visit Technology Careers .