- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 18
Financial Analyst - Valuation Risk Controller # 109143
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis. The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios. Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner. The provision of reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
- You will perform independent valuation review, assess market data and pricing assumptions for CMBS agency products.
- Monthly independent price testing, inventory valuation report, trade calibration.
- Ongoing assessment of agency valuation methodologies/techniques and necessary process enhancements.
- Ongoing assessment of valuation techniques and necessary improvements to better adapt market condition changes.
- You will participate in pricing/valuation methodology review and approval process.
- You will be working closely with senior valuation controllers, trading desk, and other control groups.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a recent business graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Quantitative background/statistical experience is desired.