- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Financial Reporting Analyst # 118894
- Assisting in successful implementation of the systems, processes to deliver regulatory compliant RWA reporting.
- You will provide support in monthly topside adjustment processing for month end reporting.
- Establishing effective collaboration with relevant functions in CFO, CRO and Front Office divisions to deliver on the Capital Management agenda.
- You will explain monthly movements through business, attribute and/or methodology changes.
- You will conduct "deep dive" analysis on the identification of data sources, parameters, methodology treatment, control issues, etc.
- You will support Internal and External Audit reviews and ad hoc queries related to these transactions.
- You will work closely with the change team to implement new automated calculations and reporting in compliance with the regulatory capital requirements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 2 years' work experience
- Finance reporting experience with regulatory reporting a plus.
- You have knowledge of Basel III capital requirements.
- You have front-to-back cross functional process knowledge within an Investment Bank is a plus.
- You have the ability to interact and independently represent department with Senior Front Office business partners.
- You have BA in Accounting or Finance (CPA and/or MBA desired).
- Do you have strong knowledge in the use of MS Office products?
- Working knowledge of ORACLE OBIEE a plus.
- Working knowledge of AXIOM reporting software a plus.