- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 18
GM COO Regulatory Services - Business Analyst # 110082
As a GM COO Regulatory Services - Business Support Analyst:
- You will serve as a point of regulatory coordination and support to trading desks in Global Markets, IBCM, IWM, SRU and APAC divisions by developing relationships across businesses.
- You will assist with running business-line regulatory reviews (e.g., Volcker Rule) from documentation to investigations.
- You will assist with tracking and remediation of regulatory data quality issues.
- You will perform recurring and ad-hoc data analysis using excel and present results in a concise, clear manner.
- You will provide support with responses to regulatory queries.
- You will review exception reports periodically and flag key triggers to GM Regulatory Services leadership.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 3 year of relevant work experience in financial institutions preferred but not mandatory.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude to problem solving and business partner management.
- You have an understanding of data flows, trade processes, financial products and risk/P&L management processes (preferred).
- Do you have a strong relationship building and communication skills?
- You have proficiency in MS Excel and in written English.