- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
Global Liquidity Measurement and Reporting Analyst - Process and Controls # 108105
- A Raleigh based role within the Liquidity Measurement & Reporting ("LMR") team working on global process & controls for both internal management and external reporting.
- LMR is part of the Group Finance function within the CFO division. We aspire to be a world-class finance organization providing reporting, advice and insight across all dimensions of liquidity reporting, our business partners are at the center of everything we do and our goal is to be their trusted advisors and co-pilots.
- The LMR team is responsible for the production of reporting for:
- External regulatory reporting to most major global regulators, such as the Federal Reserve in the US.
- Internal liquidity reporting used to manage the sources and uses of financial resources impacting liquidity in all regional legal entities.
- A new and challenging role supporting the global process and controls operations of the LMR team across all global regions, assisted by a team of specialists from Pune, India and Wroclaw, Poland and reporting to the Head based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate across many areas of the bank, including Treasury, Finance Change, Group Finance, IT, Front Office, Audit and Regional Management, and gain exposure to each region.
- Core responsibilities, focused on ensuring proper processes and controls are in place and operating effectively, include:
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of policies, guidance, governance and control frameworks;
- Overseeing and documenting the remediation of control improvements identified through internal or external audit, or via team self-assessments;
- Tracking and analyzing Key Performance Indicators for LMR;
- Driving ongoing changes to LMR resulting from internal enhancements to the reporting processes or new regulations;
- Providing an interface between LMR and 2nd as well as 3rd Line of Defense.
- In addition to the above, the role will involve supporting regular engagement and updates between LMR and other stakeholders to raise any issues and to discuss the performance of the Liquidity Reporting Process and Control Framework. These main stakeholders include:
- Group Finance, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Affairs with whom the team work closely;
- Internal and External Audit contacts, as part of the ongoing and annual cycles of review;
- Operational Risk Control, with whom there is close collaboration and information sharing.
- Also, there will be participation in key projects which impact the process and control environment around liquidity reporting, such as the Finance Change Liquidity Reporting Program as well as Risk & Finance Data Governance initiatives. This covers aspects such as being responsible for ownership of on-going changes which could impact processes, controls, reporting, technology and data procurement activities in LMR.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Finance reporting and/or audit background with a track record in the international banking environment. Knowledge of financial products a distinct advantage.
- Experience in supporting process and control framework management.
- Experience in coordinating both change management and business as usual activities.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and interacting at different seniority levels.
- A self-starter, with a strong control mindset and a proactive, hands-on working style able to operate in an evolving, dynamic environment. Candidates who can take on a high degree of responsibility and accountability are required given the subject matter and support offered to the LMR team and stakeholders.