Global Markets Change Manager
The Global Markets Change Management team balances the program management and oversight of strategic initiatives for the broader Global Markets business divisions and cross-division functions. In addition to broader program oversight, the GM Change Team also balance day to day prioritization of business as usual requests including project management of strategic business deliverables via project planning, test case building, user acceptance testing, implementation and training. Responsibilities
This role is for a Program Lead. The Program Leads are expected to take full end-to-end responsibility for all projects in their remit. They may be engaged in multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the target operating model. Specifically this role will be responsible to handle the definition and scope of the regulatory program and ensure these requirements enable the IB's regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
This role will be engaged in projects that will ensure the business divisions are in regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
- You will perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations, including pros/cons and rationale for recommendation
- You will work with global business partners in understanding and translating requirements to the underlying data
- You will facilitate the documentation of requirements with the business analyst and conduct reviews with business partners and achieving signoff
- You will provide review and sign off of user acceptance testing for business users.
- You will build key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, use cases, BRD, cost/benefit analysis.
- Identify and document process changes and system improvements
- Ensure operational improvement through redesign is at the forefront of all initiatives.
- Evaluate measurable project benefits, i.e. increased revenue, efficiency and control.
- You will establish positive relationships with various functions and businesses throughout IB
You Offer You offer
- You will facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization
You have at least 5-7 years project management experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution
- You have solid knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back
- Involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change
- You have experience of taking care of senior management
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers)
- Knowledge of IT: handling IT- projects, user's requirements / testing. Must have worked with technology groups and IT implementations
- You have excellent core project management, presentation and social skills
- Demonstrated experience of successfully handling senior business partners at Working Groups and Steering Committees
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, at all levels!
- General business analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Banking/Financial area and/or general knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes
- Strong knowledge of investment banking business processes - front to back
- Good interpersonal skills; comfortable dealing directly with senior internal clients
- Track record in delivering major adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution
- Experience in achieving results working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating in a matrix environment.
- Good understanding of IT user requirements development, and testing
- Experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure efficient delivery against requirements
- Validated experience developing and writing business/functional requirements
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation
- Proficient in analyzing client reference data
- Ability to make recommendations to ensure data quality and appropriate controls
- Experience with the standard SDLC lifecycle
- Outstanding understanding of Client or Product Reference Data front to back
- Outstanding knowledge of the banking regulatory environment.
- Outstanding knowledgeable of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation)
- Knowledgeable of securities types and their settlement processes
- Knowledgeable of operations