- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 27 May 18
Global Markets Senior Business Analyst # 110213
This is an opportunity to work within the Credit Suisse front office as a project manager and senior business analyst for the Regulatory Services Group.
The Regulatory Services team provides regulatory intelligence, solutions, and services to the Bank globally. The team serves as front office regulatory subject matter experts and advisors to business stakeholders, as well as responsible for designing and delivering front-to-back solutions to address new regulatory requirements across the Bank. Responsibilities will be passionate about regulation impacting Global Markets (including ITS).
- You will collaborate with Global Markets business leads and corporate support function leadership to deliver large-scale solutions.
- You will perform business and data analysis.
- You will support regulatory activities across front and back office stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with the Bank's central change function to design and draft business requirements.
- You will perform acceptance testing and validation.
- Project status reporting.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold an Undergraduate degree; MBA or MSc is an asset.
- You have 2-3 years of experience, with experience at a leading financial services consulting firm being a plus.
- You have project analysis experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- You have experience in preparing project deliverables (e.g. business requirements documentation and functional requirements document input, process documentation, project plans and status reports.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Business analysis and functional specification design.
- Project management.
- Understand data flows, business processes, financial products and risk management.
- Issue tracking and resolution.
- You have proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
- Excellent client relationship and organizational skills.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills required.
- A team player who is hard working; someone who embraces challenges.
- Consultative, collaborative, and has the ability to influence without authority and gain buy-in.
- Driven; a quick study with internal drive - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Works well independently and can successfully build and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Decisive and focused - understands what needs to be done and moves quickly to that end; communicates with diplomacy.
- Strategic; gets the bigger picture - can communicate a vision and deliver on it.
- Crisp, professional, and articulate.
- Gives sense of immediate trust and credibility - uncompromising integrity.
- Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Skillset agility - intellectually curious and motivated to learn new capabilities based on the needs of the group).