- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 18
Global Trade Support Service # 111918
The Global Trade Support Service team is responsible for providing all aspects of daily support to Sales & Trading for the Domestic and International Equity businesses covering High Touch Cash, AES Electronic Trading, Program Trading and ETFs. The group works closely with business partners, clients and various operating departments throughout the firm to ensure superior client service, daily process efficiency, control and mitigation of operational risk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will act as Client Service representative covering multiple clients, products and markets.
- You will foster and maintain mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Facilitation of client matching, allocations & confirmation processing.
- Post execution trade booking and amendments.
- New account initiation / set-up.
- Reconciliations, Fails management escalation investigation.
- Research and resolution of all client and desk related ad-hoc queries.
- You will participate in various business initiatives, projects and systems testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
General working knowledge of the securities industry including the life-cycle of a trade and front to back processing models. Equities specific experience a plus.
- You are dedicated / positive attitude
- You are client focused.
- Control mindset.
- You have strong team player.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, high pressure, high volume environment.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You are analytical problem solver.