- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Jul 18
Group CDO Transactional Data Domain Expert # 114517
Group CDO is building a team of experts to facilitate the oversight of data quality management across the whole of Credit Suisse Group. The Group CDO function comprises Group Data Governance, Group Data Quality & Control, Group Data Architecture & Usage, Group Data Strategy and Group Referential & Transactional Domain Expertise. These areas will lead and support Divisional and Functional CDO's in the execution of data management throughout Credit Suisse systems.
The Transactional Data Domain expertise will lead the implementation and usage of transactional data used throughout the organization with a major focus on architectural simplification, data controls and remediation of key data issues related to transactional data use within the organization.
Key elements of the role:
- You will take the lead on Transactional Data categories within the wider portfolio and drive enhanced control over creation, management & distribution and usage of them.
- You will provide front-to-back transactional data domain expertise.
- You will drive the end to end resolution of data quality issues for the Data Categories.
- You will design expertise and resolution oversight across the datasets.
- Advance architectural simplification and mandate sourcing strategies.
- You will push data issue resolution approach (mandate, raise, short/long term options).
- You will hold divisional and functional resources accountable for resolution of transactional data issues.
- You will facilitate business partners through decisions, consulting them, influencing (including IT BOW prioritization) and resolving conflict.
- You will be a key participant in organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have significant domain expertise in transactional data management in a large bank?
- Do you have detailed knowledge of Investment Banking, Private Banking and Wealth Management processes and architectures?
- Are you highly analytical and experienced in finding and resolving data quality issues at source?
- Are you structured and able to break down problems across various functions and regions into component parts to aid resolution discussions?
- You are able to define pragmatic solutions to resolve data quality issues including technical and business process change to ensure sustainable solutions can be implemented.
- You have experience in defining and implementing control models to ensure the long term improvement of data quality.
- You have c.6 years banking change experience, ideally across multiple banking domains and c.3 years of this within Transactional Data.