- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jan 19
Head of Network Security Service Development # 120356
Head of Network Security Product Management, is a Senior Manager function under the Senior Manager Regime, working within the Network Security & Physical Access Management organization. Responsibility for products and services within the Intrusion Management, Secure Browsing, Data and Network Security product and physical access security areas.
The Head of Network Security Product Management role is a key role within IT and requires interaction with business partners at all levels in Business Risk, HR, Legal and across IT, the products have global reach and are of critical importance to the firms overall security posture.
- You will have a challenging and interesting position with responsibility to lead the day to day management of the product management team.
- Opportunity to focus on the definition of the firm's global network security direction, assisting to develop and communicate security roadmaps, product artifacts and marketing material.
- You will be responsible for audit & compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/ or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/issues.
- You will provide technical product expertise for assigned products/services from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure ever growing value from product and services portfolio.
- You will drive the initiation of proposals for new products/platforms in alignment with business requirements.
- You will ensure a balanced and professional business partner management on all seniority levels on IT- and business-side.
- You will lead products/platforms life-cycle and maintain specific roadmaps while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment.
- You will develop, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreement (OLA), coordinating with Service Management and act as single point of contact for system integrators needing specific details.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Are you a graduate in Computer Science, IT or equivalent?
- Do you have demonstrable record of accomplishment with a minim. 10 years' in IT, 5 of which are in a similar role in Technology Infrastructure (e.g. Product Management, Business Analyst, Solution Architect), with Security Risk or Security Audit background (CISSP, CISA)?
- Do you have a deep understanding of security principles and/or profound experience on engineering/architectural level in some of the following technology areas, Intrusion Management, Firewalls, Web Proxy, Network Security, Data Security? Experience in physical security technologies is a plus.
- Do you have sound expertise in program, project and financial management?
- You have experience working in an international and highly complex environment with a high level of cultural awareness.
- You have fluent language skills in English.
For more information visit Technology Careers .