- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Aug 18
Holistic Surveillance # 116969
The Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Officer Division of Credit Suisse is currently looking for a talented individual to join the Anti-Fraud Compliance team in Raleigh.
You will become a member of an international team and receive close insights into a premium Swiss Bank and the way a global Bank is internally steered, as well as how risks are measured. You will join a global team supporting the implementation of the Credit Suisse Anti-Fraud and Holistic Surveillance Programs across all business divisions, and liaising with key stakeholders within operational, businesses, and control functions. You will be responsible for a variety of areas around the following four pillars: prevention, detection, investigation, and reporting/analysis.
You will leverage modern technology to identify and mitigate the risk of rogue trading across all trading businesses globally. Working in close collaboration with data scientists and trading business partners the team deploys risk analytics to identify high risk traders, and then undertakes meticulous further analysis in order to fully understand the risk and how it is being controlled.
Specifically, the role requires:
- You will be supporting the development and implementation of the Trader Holistic Surveillance program globally;
- Utilizing advanced data and technology platforms to systematically detect patterns and trends related to potential unauthorized trading and other high-risk behaviors;
- You will be working with statistics and making qualitative judgments while distilling complex analyses into simple frameworks and concrete action plans;
- Clearly and accurately communicating analysis findings to colleagues in CCS and elsewhere at Credit Suisse, as required, to understand and mitigate risk;
- Documenting completed analysis in order to evidence risk mitigation and disseminate findings;
- Devising proof-of-concept analytics in order to incorporate new data sources and address new employee risks;
- You will be providing business requirements to data scientists and software engineers in order to implement new and improved risk analytics;
- Liaising with key business partners and acting as a coordination point-person for THS-related activities;
- Additionally, over time supporting the development and implementation of the Anti-Fraud program, by developing a fraud threat library, controls matrix and inventory, gathering relevant fraud intelligence, assessing and providing relevant interpretation of any elevated threats, and staying abreast of anti-fraud policy developments and enforcement trends.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have University degree, preferable in business;
- Highly numerate; you have advanced degree in a quantitative subject a plus;
- English to a business standard and excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral);
- You have high emotional intelligence, interact well with business partners, and can distil complex analyses into simple, logical frameworks with concrete action plans;
- You have experience with statistics, data mining and analysis; but prepared to deploy experience to make qualitative judgments where required;
- You have 3-6 years of experience working in an investment bank/trading, surveillance, or risk management function highly desirable;
- Experience in Internal audit, investigations or risk management professional a plus;
- You have the ability to multi-task competing priorities whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Desire and capability to develop knowledge of financial practices and behavioural science and to keep pace with changes in best practice;
- Flexible, fast learner and attention to detail.