- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 May 18
Hyperion Developer # 107824
Hyperion Developer will be part of the Regulatory Hyperion MIS team and will be responsible for supporting Oracle Enterprise Performance Management solutions (management reporting, budgeting/forecasting, planning, analytics, etc.) on various regulatory reporting initiatives such as CCAR and FINMA.
- Hands on usage of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management solutions (management reporting, budgeting/forecasting, planning, analytics, etc.) to perform process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- You will assess the impacts to upstream and downstream partners and communication of change with impacted business partners.
- You will work with business partners on data driven conclusions, and reporting of forecast / projections data in Smart View and Hyperion Planning for various regulatory reporting processes.
- Assess user requirements for validity and feasibility on a regular basis to ensure deep understanding and accurate translation into technical specifications. Provide technical alternatives to deliver business requests with high quality solutions.
- You will facilitate communication between business change, analysis, development and testing teams.
- Define acceptance test plans, test cases and scripts to cover all aspects of the impacted business processes.
- You will analyze and review system performance, both for changes being implemented and for trouble shooting production issues. Requires engaging with authorities in other teams as necessary.
- You will collaborate with Project Manager and team to define and agree project activities, estimates & schedules.
- Collaborate with Project Manager for tracking plan progress, issues, risks and dependencies including alignment to standards and appropriate reviews and sign-offs of project deliverables.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have strong process and IT solution design and documentation skills?
- Do you have clear analysis of business impact spanning across different modules of the application?
- Familiarity with IT project management processes and software development lifecycle.
- You have detailed understanding of system development lifecycle.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Suite.
- Hyperion planning and Sybase experience is required.
- Jython scripting and TRM experience is desirable.
- Understanding of finance and risk management functions and required IT support such as business systems design, work flow analysis, and process re-engineering.
- University degree education ideally with focus on finance or business administration or computer science.
- Understanding of technology used in Risk and Finance IT functions in banks.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- MS Office skills.
- Teamwork & good communication skills. Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners.
- High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude. Ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision.
For more information visit Technology Careers