- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Jul 18
IBCM, Risk & Controls Analyst # 114931
An opportunity to join Credit Suisse's Investment Banking and Capital Markets Risk and Controls Group ("RCG"). RCG is a global group that helps to ensure the business is aligned with rules and regulations and Credit Suisse policies and procedures. RCG does this by assessing risks, implementing and monitoring controls, analyzing, implementing and remediating new rules and regulations as well as audit points. RCG is primarily responsible for handling key control functions, conducting Client Onboarding (KYC and other requirements), maintaining the control framework, crafting and implementing new controls as necessary, testing the efficacy of controls, monitoring bankers and their activities to detect control breaches, writing procedures, and training bankers to be aligned with rules and regulations.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be to work within the RCG team to coordinate IBCM's frameworks for control activities and supervision, developing processes and procedures designed to follow internal and regulatory requirements, developing management information and reporting and executing the training program. Experience with a financial regulator, a regulatory control function, or a business unit or other control function substantially and substantively contributing to regulatory related risk and control projects is highly preferred.
- You will be leading and contributing to initiatives working across the appropriate teams to remediate any issues identified;
- Tracking major issues and obligations to ensure compliance and actively contributing to any remediation efforts;
- Preparing materials used to communicate with senior management and our control partners;
- Researching emerging themes and performing a read across of audits against the business processes to help identify and prevent potential future issues;
- You will be working with the IBCM Management team to develop a proactive approach to leading all 2LoD relationships;
- Working with the broader CCO and Regulatory Affairs group to ensure consistency, communication and alignment of requirements;
- Working on technology projects to increase the efficacy of the risk and control environment;
- Executing on the risk and controls framework, RCSA, BRCM, and related activities and governance, including developing and implementing policies and procedures designed to adapt to the changes in the business' obligations;
- Monitoring financial registrations, personal trading mappings, cross border activities, block leave, and mandatory e-learnings across division;
- Preparing and delivering management information reports to senior management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have excellent project management skills?
- Do you have familiarity with the risk and control landscape?
- Do you have experience with implementing rules and regulation and dealing with requests from internal audit?
- You have experience with monitoring and testing compliance with and controls related to policies and procedures.
- You have curiosity and ability to actively think ahead.
- You have the ability to work across teams.
- You have the ability to synthesize information from disparate sources to build holistic reports on regulatory activity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational and prioritization skills.
- You have good judgment.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- You have excellent written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate at all levels.
- You have solid interpersonal skills.