IB Regulatory Change Business Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Investment Bank (IB) Regulatory Change team strives to deliver regulations and implement a range of controls and metrics to ensure compliance. The group works to implement new regulations, works with Legal and Compliance to translate regulations, and executes (or supports different groups) the various activities required to ensure compliance. In order to do this, the IB Regulatory Change team possesses significant business analytic capability, tying together data and requirements from multiple domains, sources, and business partners. The IB Regulatory Change team is critical to the success of the overall IB Division and is key to ensuring regulatory compliance while aligning with the strategic regulatory roadmap.
This role is a Business Analyst for the IB Regulatory Change Team reporting to the New York based Tax change lead. Business Analysts are expected to take full responsibility for defining front-to-back change management for projects and initiatives. They may work on multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the strategic target operating model. This role is in a Business Analyst capacity to deliver enhancements and process improvements to the IB.
- Perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations
- Work with global business partners in understanding and translating requirements
- Gather and document requirements, review with business partners, and attain signoff
- Coordinate user acceptance testing for business users including preparing test scripts, validating test completion and signoff
- Build key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, use cases, BRD/FRD, cost/benefit analysis
- Identify and document process changes and system improvements
- Establish proven relationships with various functions and businesses throughout the IB
- Facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization
- Equivalent experience of at least 10 + years working as a Business Analyst with a consulting firm within financial services or in an international investment bank or similar institution
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills is essential!
- Self-starter, self-guiding, and can demonstrate independent thinking
- Strong communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior internal clients
- Track record in contributing to adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution
- Detailed understanding of IT user requirements development and testing
- Experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure efficient delivery against requirements
- Experience developing and writing business/functional requirements
- Highly attentive to detail
- Data analytics experience
- Ability to identify data quality risks and recommend appropriate controls
- Experience working within Banking/Financial industry with knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes
- Experience with Client and/or Product Reference Data end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation)
- Experience in working with large data sets in excel and SQL
- Experience creating rules tables and process models
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.