IB Senior Client Onboarding Officer - Equities
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Front Office Onboarding Group exists to move clients from 'prospect' to 'customer' in the shortest possible time, support sales personnel by providing immediate advice on any account opening issue that is preventing or slowing business, ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during account opening processes, assist in ad-hoc / ongoing regulatory projects and improve quality of client static data on CS internal databases.
This role will support the Equity business including the initiation, processing and coordination of all account opening/induction processes as required to enable transactions for sales personnel. This includes accounts of varying levels of complexity. Responsibilities:
- Provide full assistance to Front Office personnel on account opening including KYCD, Credit, and Legal processes and approvals.
- Manage the Client relationship from the point of handover from Sales in all aspects related until completion.
- Understand and communicate account structures to Front Office, liaise with Client (and Sales personnel where appropriate) to acquire information, and coordinate delivery of appropriate documentation to KYCD, CRM, or GC as appropriate.
- Proactively own and facilitate on all steps in the account onboarding process while maintaining a busy book of work and providing a high level of client service.
- Become expert on regulatory framework driving account opening process and keep abreast of associated changes by partnering with the regulatory team.
- Understand and communicate importance of Ethics & Control surrounding CS account opening processes and procedures.
- Assist the Front Office implement projects related to static data maintenance, KYCD or other general a/c related requirements.
- Assist in implementing projects related to regulatory changes, or associated remediation arising from regulatory changes.
- Proactively assist in maintaining accurate static data in account opening systems such as CMS and Marna G.
- Bachelor's Degree and strong academics.
- Knowledge of the operation and/or control environment at Credit Suisse strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services and AML
- Proficient in financial/strategic analysis; ability to conduct complex analysis within timelines
- Result oriented with flexibility to work in both team and independent situations depending on current workload
- Build positive relationships with senior level professionals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking with ability to learn and perform in a fast paced environment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.