- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jul 18
IHC Regulatory Reporting Manager, Accounting # 115771
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank's financial results are reported externally to regulators and other business partners. In this role, you will be a leader in the team responsible for reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse's US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of the firm's significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- You will review and analyze financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulator requirements.
- You will perform thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- You will act as a trusted partner to internal and external stakeholders regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- You will drive automation and efficiency by identifying opportunities to improve reporting systems and liaising with IT and Change Management to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- You will manage reporting team staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA / MBA preferred.
- You have 8+ years prior related accounting / regulatory / financial reporting experience (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- You have the ability to act as both a formal and informal leader to the reporting team.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - you are a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and can successfully develop and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedicated control mindset.