IT PMO Analyst # 099328
The PMO supports the GCTO Programs for Credit Suisse. The PMO will be responsible for providing centralized support to the Program Manager in maintaining a Budget Plan and ensuring IT Portfolio financials are within budget calling out any risks & issues and providing visibility around resource allocation.
Produce actuals, budget, forecast, run-rate, project financial reporting and provide commentary with reporting.
Provide transparency into portfolio financials through careful monitoring.
Collaborate with global project managers and the portfolio manager to produce the full year budget/forecast for the portfolio.
Partner with IT work stream project managers to ensure projects are set-up and forecasted effectively in OnePPM and ensure forecast and actuals are in line with targets and have an appropriate run-rate.
Partner with the Demand Management and COO organizations to ensure resource roles are appropriately forecast.
Partner with the COO organizations to reconcile the portfolio financial view to the cost accounting (COO) view & resolve discrepancies.
Active development of financial and resource management processes and guidelines.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Manage an Offshore PMO.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and task oriented, as well as ability to be a great teammate; working seamlessly with colleagues around the world.
- Excellent relationship and social skills.
- An ability to multi-task, handling ongoing tasks as well as ad-hoc issues that demand immediate attention.
- Understanding of project management methods and approaches.
- Excellent budget & resource allocation skills.
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Solid capability with MS Office tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- 5 years of experience.
- You have solid PMO experience.
- You hold PMO Certification or PRINCE2 Practitioner or other Project Management Certifications desired but not required.
- You have an experience working for a large, international corporation and comfortable working in a complex matrix organization.
- Do you have an experience with IT-oriented projects?
- Do you have an experience with MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, Macros and PowerPoint) SharePoint?
- Do you have an experience with Project Management tools?
- You hold a Bachelor Degree.
For more information visit Technology Careers