Investment Banking Change Program Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Global Markets Change Management team handles the program management and oversight of strategic initiatives for the broader Global Markets business lines and cross-division functions. In addition to broader program oversight, the GM Change Team also handle day to day prioritization of business as usual requests including project management of strategic business deliverables via project planning, test case building, user acceptance testing, implementation and training.
This role is for a Program Lead. The Program Leads are expected to take full end-to-end responsibility for all projects in their remit. They may be engaged in multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the target operating model. Specifically this role is to manage the definition and scope of the regulatory program and ensure these requirements enable the IB's regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
This role will be engaged in projects that will ensure the business divisions are in regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
- Perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations, including pros/cons and rationale for recommendation
- Work with global business partners in understanding and translating requirements to the underlying data
- Facilitate the documentation of requirements with the business analyst and conduct reviews with business partners and achieving signoff
- Provide review and sign off of user acceptance testing for business users
- Build key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, use cases, BRD, cost/benefit analysis
- Identify and document process changes and system improvements
- Ensure process improvement through redesign is at the forefront of all initiatives
- Evaluate measurable project benefits, i.e. increased revenue, efficiency and control
- Establish positive relationships with various functions and businesses throughout IB
- Facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization
- Equivalent experience of at least 7 years in project management with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution is a plus!
- Detailed knowledge of investment banking processes – front to back!
- Involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change
- Do you possess relevant experience of dealing with senior management?
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.