- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Mar 19
Java Big Data Module Lead # 125063
RFIT data management is seeking a well-qualified individual for Java Lead role to work with the Delivery Lead, Architects. You will deal with complex, interrelated applications and systems being designed for today's big data platforms, and will work with rapidly evolving technologies and internal partners to understand and define unique and innovative solutions for achieving strategic business goals.
Our ideal candidate will have in-depth understanding coupled with experience in leading a team to build horizontally scalable services using J2EE stack, as well as, experience in big data processors (Hadoop) and a solid programming background. Position will work with limited supervision and must be capable of juggling multiple priorities and able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- You will Lead modules and development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery and support while standing up in production
- You will write server-side code for services layers using open source Big data platforms,J2EE stack, Spring Framework
- You will create robust high-volume, scalable applications, & build prototypes quickly
- You will conduct design reviews and ensure that the design/implementation is highly modular, portable and performance optimized
- You will evaluates detailed business, functional, and non-functional technical requirements (including recovery, security, data volumes, performance and audit)
- You will understand the business requirements and has the ability to convert them into detailed program logic
- You will perform coding of complex modules and resolving complex
- You will participate in Sprint planning and tasks assigned by application development managers
- You will design, develop, test, and implement the application
- You will investigate and resolve complex issues while supporting existing applications
- Check platform problem reports from business teams, and perform initial filtering and analysis of the problems
- Resolve business issues within a timely manner
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Communicate regularly with business and I.T leadership teams
- Collaborate with third party integration vendors and in house teams that build the custom components for the company
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 8 years of hands-on experience with Java, spring based or J2EE enterprise scale applications, Web services technologies (SOAP and RESTful)
- You have 2+ Experience with Apache Spark. 2+ Years of Experience with Scala a plus
- You should have knowledge to write code, develop initial api/framework for new projects, unit testing to deliver defect free codes
- You have experience in Flume, Kafka and Big Data streaming solutions is a big plus
- BS in computer science, MS preferred. Degree from a top-ranked computer science schools a plus
For more information visit Technology Careers .