Java Developer #104324
As a Java Developer on the Core Trade Management team you will work as a technical contributor in an agile development environment.
- You will work with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions. Understand dependencies and acceptance criteria.
- You will participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration.
- You will build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- You will gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional and level 3 production support.
- You have 3 +years of experience in the IT domain.
- Experience with Java development for enterprise systems.
- Do you have solid knowledge of Core Java and features of Java 8?
- You have the ability to model tables and write stored procedures in Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework and JMS messaging.
- Significant experience of multi-threaded environments.
- Demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and Java best practices.
- Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins).
- Working knowledge of Finance and Capital markets.
- Good communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels.
- Do you have 3+ years of experience in software development and production support?
- Do you have an excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you a team collaborator and solid contributor?
- Core Java 8.
- JMS with experience.
- XML processing in Java - XMLBeans,SAX/DOM.
- JSON processing libraries.
- Oracle and/or Sybase SQL.
Nice To Have
- Functional Programming Language.
- Familiarity with Fixed income, Equities and Listed instruments.
- Working proficiency in C#.
- Automated Unit Testing (JUnit).
- Acceptance Testing (Cucumber)
- Linux/Unix exposure.
- Agile experience.