Jr Americas Regional Treasury Planning Analyst # 103515
As part of the global Finance Change team in the area of the liquidity program, your role will be embedded into the program team working on assignments to provide improvements to the bank's strategic liquidity management and regulatory reporting framework.
Treasury's Americas Liquidity Planning team handles the sources and uses of financial resources in key regional legal entities, including two branches of CS AG and the operating broker/dealer entities. The team works directly with partners in all Divisions, Risk, and Finance to assess current and forecast liquidity risks and then appropriately source and position contingency resources. The Supervisory teams from the Federal Reserve, the FDIC, and the SEC are also key business partners that the Liquidity team regularly corresponds with.
Global Treasury is in the early stages of building a Raleigh-based team and is looking for standout colleagues that are eager to develop technical mastery and partner with other functions.
- You engage in planning and forecasting use of the bank's financial resources (Liquid Assets, Secured funding, Unsecured funding, etc).
- You collaborate with divisional representatives to develop forecast liquidity needs and plan.
- You participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our business partners, including regulatory and Senior management (CHS USA's Board of Directors, Executive Board, internal Business Unit clients, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions.
- You interpret new local regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- You build in-depth analysis and presentations for senior management discussions that assist in the development of global and regional liquidity, funding and capital planning strategy.
- You successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA, MBA/ PhD a plus but not a requirement.
- 2+ years working experience in international banking/ financial services environment.
- Experience in relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis).
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with regional and global teams.
- Ability to closely collaborate across divisions and levels of seniority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.