LNFR (Liquidity & Non-Financial Risk) Governance (ORM- Operational Risk Management) Analyst – AVP # 104538
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
- Partner with senior management in the Americas to provide effective risk governance in the region.
- Maintain effective relationships with representatives from across the bank's areas in support of regional agenda.
- Determine agendas, coordinate materials, manage and minute respective Risk Committee(s). Discuss with Head of LNFR Governance Solutions members of the ORM and other and other stakeholders within each of the risk types under LNFR to help determine topics to include as well as to ensure effective escalation of operational and other risk-related issues or incidents in the region.
- Produce materials for various Risk Committees and Board meetings including but not limited to Americas CARMC, US BoD Risk Committee and various sub-committees. Americas Control & Policy meetings.
- Provide rRepresentation Americas ORM as needed at for various regional and legal entity forums to facilitate the identification, assessment, escalation and mitigation of operational risks and to continuously evaluate and improve the control environment.
- Manage and respond to information and/or ad hoc requests relating to regulators, risk programs or initiatives.
- Monitor, review, and coordinate ORM Risk Reporting team (RFDAR and/or LMR) to ensure timely and accurate reporting to regional governance committees.
- Work with various ORM functions across CRO and LNFR to determine metrics scope and reporting requirements.
- Participate in major risk remediation projects (and cross-divisional projects as required) to address issues in the risk and control environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Some experience in a control or risk management function, though not necessarily in an operational or other risk type capacity (e.g. i.e., experience may be in Compliance, Audit, Business Risk Management, Market Risk, Product Control, etc.).
- Risk management experience is not essential, but is beneficial (familiarity with risk framework implementation, assessments and principles around risk management such as capital allocation, metrics etc.).
- Good understanding or experience working in one or more Investment Bank, Private Bank or Wealth Management is desirable.
- Familiarity with the US regulatory landscape and applicable rules/regulations is preferable but not required.
- Proven ability in project / change management.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple and competing priorities, delivering to established timelines, and to high quality standards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to collaborate with others and do so across all levels.
- Proven self-starter, able to work autonomously as an individual key contributor and as member of a broader team.