- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Legal Entity Controller - AVP # 107542
- You will prepare/review of complex and material month end journal entries.
- Performing variance analysis for financial documents and making presentations to management.
- You will be performing regulatory reporting oversight and preparation of key regulatory reports for Mortgage / broker dealer entities as required by the US regulators.
- You will assist in providing audit related information to external auditors and liaising with auditors for any issues.
- Exercising governance on a list of legal entities and being responsible for the overall financial reporting for these entities.
- You will be the key point of contact for month end financial reporting matters/issues / highlights.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 4+ years of post qualification experience as a CA/CPA?
- Do you have a previous experience in financial services (an added advantage)?
- Do you have a previous experience with Big4 audit firms (an added advantage)?